Friday, June 24, 2011

Dali & Dale

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that I will be exhibiting with Salvador Dali this weekend!  Dali is my favorite painter and has been hugely influential in my surrealist art.

The exhibition is at the Angelica Gallery, 3607 E. Campbell Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85018.  (602)373-8062  www.angelicagalleryonline.com  4-9pm Saturday June 25, 2011

The exhibition features “The Art of Rock & Roll,” limited-edition prints and sculptures by Salvador Dali and me.

This exhibition came about very quickly and unexpectedly.  I got an email from the gallery last Saturday, we discussed it on the phone Monday and Tuesday, and the artwork was delivered to the gallery yesterday.

I’m looking forward to (finally) exhibiting in an upscale gallery in Phoenix/Scottsdale and having my work displayed alongside Salvador Dali is a thrill and honor.  Big thanks to Carlos and Micah at The Angelica Gallery!


1 comment:

  1. Well that didn't work out so well. One big Wanker at Angelica Gallery.

    ReplyDelete